Monday, January 12, 2015

The Model for Ruin, Butcher's Character Warjack

A friend of mine just e-mailed me this picture, so apologies for a lack of source (I'm gonna guess a PP twitter somewhere.) Regardless, I wanted to share this majestic beast with anyone interested:


That is one fantastic looking model. Its gonna be a bit of a pain to paint, but worth every minute of it.

EDIT: After doing some research, this was indeed from Will Shick's twitter account, and it's apparently a rapid prototype of Ruin's model. While I wouldn't expect any major changes between this and the final, there will probably be some tweaking of details, and based on Dynamo I think it's a fair bet that this model will end up being at least partly metal (though the plastic does look pretty good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment